Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where Dow May Be Headed

Take a peek at my other blog for detailed explanation of my thinking. But I'm putting up the charts here, too. The top chart is daily, the bottom chart is weekly.

The top chart is Dow daily chart from July 17 to October 15, 2007. The bottom chart is Dow weekly chart from the week of September 22, 2008 up to now.

In short, we may have been experiencing, since last October, what we did experience from July to October 2007 (when the stock market topped). Except this time it is taking much longer and in an exaggerated manner (correction is much deeper).

I'm not claiming that we have been experiencing, and that it is going to happen. I am fascinated by the pattern that's emerging, that's all. However, particularly the aspect of augmentation fits with my thinking in my post back in June titled "What If It's 'Slowing', Not 'Quickening'?".

0 comments:

Post a Comment